Milton Keynes, UK
Technical Support Executive
Who we are.
Springboard is the leading provider of data and intelligence on customer activity in stores and destinations. From customer counting and demographic profiling through to sentiment tracking, our services monitor customer behavior at the finest level of detail. We work with brands, malls, property owners, downtowns, and industry associations across North America and Europe.
We are renowned for our data accuracy, innovative technology, and tailored solutions. We can utilize existing CCTV hardware, negating the need for costly and lengthy implementation, or install our own proprietary hardware. And our tailored reports deliver clear insights that enable clients to act with speed and confidence.
You have the exciting opportunity to join our team of motivated, creative, and talented individuals working to deliver unrivaled service, insights and to retail, malls, and downtowns. The driving force of our success is our determination to grow our business, ensure our customers become our partners and our eclectic team. At Springboard we’re focused on constant and never-ending improvement, so you can expect to develop professionally and grow with the company.
Purpose of Role
The Technical Support Executive provides customer support, service, and technical support through analysis and problem resolving. The scope encompasses installation, maintenance, education, implementation, and documentation of the full gambit of Springboard software and hardware technologies using remote communication or through phone to the client or the end-user
The role deliverables:
▪ Triage Support calls for UK based solutions
▪ Investigate and push calls to appropriate engineering resource as required
▪ Provided excellent customer service
▪ Deliver ad-hoc reports for COO and senior management
▪ Manage tickets to a close in a timely manner ensuring KPI’s are met
▪ Ensure the Head of Support Ops has a clear picture of ticket status
▪ Ensure team performance metrics are met/exceeded
▪ Participate in evaluating new technologies so as to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within organization Business Intelligence needs
▪ 1 – 4 years of experience in a Support Desk environment
▪ Must be professional in conduct and practice
▪ Must be reliable
▪ An excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
▪ Must have an inquisitive and logical attitude to problem-solving
▪ Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic environment
▪ Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
▪ Experience in networking topologies and a working knowledge of computers
▪ Experience of CCTV cameras would be an advantage
▪ An understanding of Wireless technology a bonus
▪ Expertise in delivery technologies and data access, including familiarity with metadata, data organization, data quality assessment, and data profiling
▪ Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
▪ Ability to work in a team environment
▪ Ability to frequently communicate orally, write, read, comprehend, reason, and perform basic mathematic calculations and analysis