San Diego, CA
Springboard is the UK’s leading provider of location-based bricks-and-mortar intelligence on customer activity in stores and destinations, with a fast-growing division in the US-based in San Diego.
From customer counting and demographic profiling through to sentiment tracking, our services monitor customer behavior at the finest level of detail. We work with retailers, malls, property owners, downtowns, and industry associations across the globe.
We are renowned for our data accuracy, innovative technology, and tailored solutions. We can utilize existing CCTV hardware, negating the need for costly and lengthy implementation, or install our own proprietary hardware. Whilst our tailored reports deliver clear insights that enable clients to act with speed and confidence.
You have the exciting opportunity to join our team of motivated, creative, and talented individuals working to deliver unrivaled service, insights to retail, malls, and downtowns. The driving force of our success is our determination to grow our business, ensure our customers become our partners and our eclectic team. At Springboard we’re focused on constant and never-ending improvement, so you can expect to develop professionally and grow with the company.
Scope of Role:
Springboard is a fast-growing highly nimble business with a very clear commercial view. It is growing rapidly and wants to accelerate this growth in the US by targeting and acquiring new clients and upselling to its existing client base. Working alongside the global marketing team and newly formed US sales team you will help establish Springboard as leaders within the industry.
We believe that the way to grow sales is to start with marketing – both to upsell to our existing customer base and to attract net new customers to our brand. Developing brand awareness and generating Marketing Qualified leads are essential to growing our sales and the success of this role.
The US Marketing Manager will have a clear commercial acumen to support this growth working with the Head of Marketing to help develop and manage the execution of the US marketing strategy.
- Drive content placement strategy to generate quality leads & ROI for marketing investment
- Support ‘test & learn’ agility through analytical optimization
- To develop platform & partner relationships to create revenue streams
- Deliver and optimize the paid/owned/earned media strategy and manage local budget
- Deliver the content program for all local marketing activity including sales enablement, CRM, web and editorial
- Innovate content creative & formats to drive engagement
- Create and manage content & editorial calendar for the local market across channels
- Provide an analytical basis for market, competitive & marketing outcomes for business growth efficiency, effectiveness, and ROI
- Manage, dashboard, and report on sales pipeline, lead pipeline, CRM effectiveness, and traffic management
- Organizing, promoting, and running insights webinars
- Managing Springboard’s attendance at US events and conferences
- Working with the UK team to adapt and localize campaigns for the US audience
- Monitor and measure all marketing KPIs
- Experience using a CRM system to manage sales and marketing activity
- Experience developing a brand in a growing market
- Experience managing demand generation campaigns
- Digital Marketing experience including PPC and Social
- Using a CMS system to manage website content and landing page development
- Experience with copywriting
- Ability to operate under own initiative
- Effective stakeholder management at all levels within an organization; highly communicative to drive engagement whilst able to be decisive in the delivery of agreed plans.
- Experience with agency management
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- 5 years marketing experience
- Previous experience planning strategic campaigns
- A good understanding of the full Adobe Creative Suite
This role includes engagement with the UK marketing team and so will necessitate time zone shift in working patterns, and possible travel to Springboard’s UK office.
Springboard is a retail-based business that operates on a 365-day calendar, with particular emphasis around key trading periods such as Easter, Black Friday, and Christmas. The successful candidate will be required to be flexible in terms of their availability during these periods.
Commensurate with experience, please indicate your salary requirements in the cover letter.