East Coast, USA
Who we are.
Springboard is the leading provider of data and intelligence on customer activity in stores and destinations. From customer counting and demographic profiling through to sentiment tracking, our services monitor customer behavior at the finest level of detail. We work with brands, malls, property owners, downtowns, and industry associations across North America and Europe.
We are renowned for our data accuracy, innovative technology, and tailored solutions. We can utilize existing CCTV hardware, negating the need for costly and lengthy implementation, or install our own proprietary hardware. And our tailored reports deliver clear insights that enable clients to act with speed and confidence.
You have the exciting opportunity to join our team of motivated, creative, and talented individuals working to deliver unrivaled service, insights and to retail, malls, and downtowns. The driving force of our success is our determination to grow our business, ensure our customers become our partners and our eclectic team. At Springboard we’re focused on constant and never-ending improvement, so you can expect to develop professionally and grow with the company.
Purpose of Role
We’re looking for an experienced and self-motivated sales professional who has demonstrated a successful track record of selling and positioning enterprise software or SaaS enterprise-wide solutions and/or applications into the Enterprise market in a very fast-paced environment.
Drive new and existing customer sales by prospecting, identifying, and qualifying sales opportunities to engage, manage and close. Proactively managing customer base identifying and driving upsell opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Consistently hit or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and build an active sales pipeline
- Assess prospects’ requirements for Springboard solutions
- Effectively position Springboard’s offerings to address prospects’ requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage the enterprise sales cycle
- Drive upsells and cross-sells in the existing customer base to ensure a high level of account penetration and portfolio market share
- Provide accurate forecasting/pipeline information to management coupled with tight management of key performance metrics
Education and experience
- 5+ years successful sales track record of prospecting into new territories, positioning & selling enterprise software or SaaS enterprise solutions to F1000s
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex sales cycles, meeting/exceeding sales targets, and driving large transactions ($1m+ ACV)
- Experience in managing and driving complex opportunities, working collaboratively with other functional teams, and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to an opportunity
- Proven track record of building a relationship at all levels of an organization
- Skill in navigating organizations to find and engage the right contact
- Proven experience in leveraging CRM system in documenting and tracking sales activity and pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving successful sales cycles and customer upsells
- Experience working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
Commensurate with experience, please indicate your salary requirements in the cover letter.