Milton Keynes, UK
The Reporting Administrator will:
- Generate weekly reports for clients. Check the contents of the reports are as expected before sending to the distribution list by the allocated deadline.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual reports for European (mainly UK) clients. Check the contents of the reports are as expected before sending to the distribution list by the allocated deadline.
- Review reports and flag back to validation team any issues that require attention. Follow up on any data queries to ensure that the data is as accurate as possible for the client.
- Set up and test new reports to ensure the information is correct e.g. visitor summary reports where maps and entrance co-ordinates need to be prepared.
- Set up and maintain the relevant site information regarding reporting e.g. RAD attributes, opening hours and distribution lists.
- Provide special attention to new clients’ data to ensure that the client receives the best possible care when on-boarding them to Springboard. Flag up any concerns regarding their behaviour e.g. counts out of hours.
- Format and upload any historical data from previous suppliers to ensure reports are complete and accurate. High-light and escalate any concerns with the data.
- Provide special attention to data and reports for new products (e.g. Demographics & Jason CCTV) where the processes may need to be adapted from standard to reflect changes in the technology and output
- Review data where there is more than one measure (e.g. capture or conversion rate) to ensure that the sites (usually retail stores) are within tolerance levels. Flag any issues with relevant colleagues.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from customers for additional information and insights regarding their data and reports
In addition, they will:
- Carry out other ad-hoc requests from other Analyst team members (both US and UK)
- Work as part of the wider springboard team to meet data deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- Excellent level of Numeracy
- Organised & Logical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Persistence & Determination
- Attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills – pivots, lookups
- Basic SQL – select statements and adapting and running SQL code
- Power BI or similar dashboard tool
- Microsoft office suite
- Google G-suite
Knowledge of software above would be an advantage, but training will be provided
The role reports into the Reporting Team Leader, Lorna Coath.
35 hours per week with the need to be flexible dependant on business requirements however it is anticipated that the core shifts are likely to be:
8am – 4pm Monday
9am – 5pm Tuesday – Friday