So, you have footfall data…but what can you actually use it for?
Our Learning Academy has designed a series of webinars to help unlock the uses of pedestrian data. Discover how it can positively benefit your malls, not only as a baseline metric but also as a proactive data source.
Join Springboard’s Learning Manager, Simon Benbow, for a 20 minute workshop, where we’ll highlight several key applications of pedestrian data, providing real life examples as we go.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Overview of how we collect the data and the technology behind it.
- Key uses of pedestrian counting data such as:
- Understanding performance
- Attracting retailers & investors
- Plan and evaluate marketing spend/promotion
- Resource allocations and efficiencies
- Evaluating impact of redevelopment
- Support existing businesses
- How pedestrian counting has helped malls - real life case studies
In this series of webinars, we’ll be exploring the applications of data for a variety of sectors. This webinar is aimed at malls and mall owners however, we are also running similar websites for downtowns/BIDs and retailers. Please feel free to register to any or all of these webinars as applicable to your business.
Time: 4pm - 4:20pm BST.
Date: Thursday 14th November 2019.
Please feel free to register to any or all of these webinars as applicable to your business.