So, you have pedestrian data…but what can you actually use it for?
Our Learning Academy has designed a series of webinars to help unlock the uses of pedestrian data. Discover how it can positively benefit your Town, City, district or BID, not only as a baseline metric but also as a proactive data source.
Join Springboard’s Learning Manager, Simon Benbow, for a 20 minute workshop, during which he will highlight several key applications of pedestrian data, providing real life examples.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Overview of how we collect the data and the technology behind it
- Key uses of pedestrian data such as
- Understanding performance
- Attracting retailers & investors
- Plan and evaluate marketing spend/promotion
- Resource allocations and efficiencies
- Evaluating impact of redevelopment
- Supporting existing businesses
- How pedestrian counting has helped towns/BIDS - real life case studies
In this series of webinars, we’ll be exploring the applications of data for a variety of sectors. This webinar is aimed at Downtowns and BIDs however, we are also running similar websites for Retailers and Malls.
Please feel free to register to any or all of these webinars.
Time: 2pm - 2:20pm BST.
Date: Thursday 14th November 2019.