Ask anyone what they think of their town, shopping centre or the retailers they visit and they will all have an opinion, both positive and negative. Whether you are using data to dismiss negative views and perceptions or enhance the positive message being relayed, our Using Place Data to Enhance Perceptions Through Marketing & PR course will provide you with the tools you need to deliver that message.
The course aims to cover:
- Employ storytelling techniques to improve dissemination of Place data
- What the UK media landscape looks like
- Collate Place data to inform and design infographics, and create press releases
- Summarise Place data for face to face interview situations, and improve ability to defend conclusions
- Understand the different communication styles and adapt delivery accordingly (TV, Radio, Press, Social etc)
- Collate Place data to create a communications plan which highlights the audience, best channels and outcomes
This course along with all of Springboard Learning Academy courses are accredited by the Institute of Place Management and as such you will earn points demonstrating your continuing professional development (CPD).