USA, East and West Coast
Sales and Marketing Support Executive
Springboard is the leading provider of data and intelligence on customer activity in retail stores and retail property destinations. From customer counting and demographic profiling through to sentiment tracking, our services monitor customer behavior at the finest level of detail. We work with brands, malls, property owners, downtowns and industry associations across North America and Europe.
You have the exciting opportunity to join our team of motivated, creative, and talented individuals working to deliver unrivalled service, insights and to retail, malls and downtowns
Identify and drive targeted high-quality leads to all marketing led initiatives with the aim being to schedule a 1:1 meeting for the Sales team from a combined Marketing and Sales effort.
- Independently research new high-quality leads to add to the CRM with the end goal of converting SQL qualified leads into contacts against an account with a relevant opportunity. Target number of leads to be agreed monthly with the Head of Marketing and target number of leads for Targeted accounts as identified by VP Sales US.
- Manage and qualify any MQLs created from marketing initiatives specifically devised for the US market, such as campaigns, webinars, events, and other marketing programs. Relevant US leads will be allocated from the UK Marketing. MQLs will to need be researched and qualified prior to being converted to either a contact with opportunity or a contact to nurture through regular marketing communications.
- Follow defined processes for Marketing and Sales as agreed by Head of Marketing and VP Sales US to ensure they are aligned with overall business objectives which are to broaden the reach of Springboard to other mall portfolios and to replicate the large rollouts at 2 retailers with other multi-site retailers. This will be driven by using digital marketing assets and direct comms from the US sales team.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on both MQL and SQL lead generation, lead conversion and campaign conversion rates.
- Prior to attending conferences and events generate appointments and meetings for the US Sales team. During physical events be the first point of contact for delegates and support marketing as requested.
- Liaise with the Head of Marketing for relevant materials, events, webinars, email marketing to support lead generation activity.
- Proactive recommendations on systems and processes that will benefit the global Springboard Sales and Marketing activities.
- Growth opportunity to support future hiring needs for the US team including mentoring of team members in the relevant capacity as determined by the business.
- A highly competitive package with generous basic salary plus achievable bonus to OTE $150k.
- Fully-funded medical and dental plans.
- Company provides a match up to 4% of eligible employee contributions to 401K plan
- Monthly remote working expenses contribution.
- 15 days annual leave
- Choice of technology Mac or windows.
Springboard in the US is growing due to the dedication of the team and commitment to consistently high levels of customer service. The team in the US works seamlessly with the UK HQ and colleagues in the Philippines with daily calls and regular visits from the UK team. Commitment to always representing Springboard professionally, self-motivation and flexibility are key attributes of our team members.