Milton Keynes, UK
Partnership Success Manager, Milton Keynes, UK
Springboard is the UK’s leading provider of location-based bricks-and-mortar intelligence on customer activity in stores and destinations.
From customer counting and demographic profiling through to sentiment tracking, our services monitor customer behaviour at the finest level of detail. We work with retailers, shopping centres, property owners, high streets, and industry associations across the globe. We are renowned for our data accuracy, innovative technology, and tailored solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Springboard’s Partnership Success Team. A newly created team to support Springboard clients to maintain a healthy customer relationship and analysing customers needs.
The Partnership Success Manager (PSM) seeks to develop a positive customer experience and fosters relationships to support brand loyalty. They will work very closely alongside both the Sales and Operational teams to ensure the retention of our existing customers. The goal is that all our customers fully understand the solution deployed and experience excellent service and support throughout the term of their contract ensuring a smooth renewal is achieved. The PSM should be well-versed on the range of solutions offered by Springboard and be able to offer insight on current solutions deployed whilst actively looking for opportunities and ways to add value to the client relationship.
- Maintain regular telephone & email contact with Springboard customers to ensure brand loyalty and optimise the use of our services.
- Work with the Partnership Success, Sales and Marketing Teams to devise regular comms plans to engage, add insights and identify upselling opportunities to existing customers based on feedback
- Ensure the existing level of ARR of designated accounts is maintained through contract renewals whilst identifying new contacts and opportunities for cross and upselling for the Sales team.
- A self-starter who thrives on autonomy and the challenge of developing long term client relationships.
- Proven availability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers at all levels.
- Excellent communicator
- Solution and outcome orientated
- Customer success background would be an advantage
Full time hybrid role with a minimum of 2-3 days a week in our Milton Keynes office with the flexibility to work from home. On occasions there will be a requirement to travel across the UK to meet with clients on site.
Salary: £35,000 + quarterly performance related bonus