East Coast USA
Who we are:
Springboard is the UK’s leading provider of location-based bricks-and-mortar intelligence on customer activity in stores and destinations, with a fast-growing division in the US.
From customer counting and demographic profiling through to sentiment tracking, our services monitor customer behavior at the finest level of detail. We work with retailers, malls, property owners, downtowns, and industry associations across the globe.
We are renowned for our data accuracy, innovative technology, and tailored solutions. We can utilize existing CCTV hardware, negating the need for costly and lengthy implementation, or install our own proprietary hardware. Whilst our tailored reports deliver clear insights that enable clients to act with speed and confidence.
You have the exciting opportunity to join our team of motivated, creative, and talented individuals working to deliver unrivalled service, insights to retail, malls, and downtowns. The driving force of our success is our determination to grow our business, ensure our customers become our partners and our eclectic team. At Springboard we’re focused on constant and never-ending improvement, so you can expect to develop professionally and grow with the company.
Scope of Role:
Springboard is a fast-growing highly nimble business with a very clear commercial view. It is growing rapidly and wants to accelerate this growth in the US by targeting and acquiring new clients and upselling to its existing client base. Working alongside the global marketing team and newly formed US sales team you will help establish Springboard as leaders within the industry.
We believe that the way to grow sales is to start with marketing – both to upsell to our existing customer base and to attract net new customers to our brand. Developing brand awareness and generating Marketing Qualified leads are essential to growing our sales and the success of this role.
The US Marketing Manager will have a clear commercial mindset to support this growth and will report into the Head of Marketing to help develop and manage the execution of the US marketing strategy.
- Manage regular marketing communications and campaigns to the US market, including social media
- Create collateral to support requests from the US sales team
- Manage events and webinars which support brand awareness and lead generation campaigns for Springboard
- Be proactive in identifying new marketing opportunities that support Springboard’s position in the marketplace
- Manage and maintain the US section of the website with regular updates and fresh content
- Manage the design of monthly, quarterly, and annual insight reports and their respective promotional campaigns
- Monitor and measure all marketing KPI’s
- Work closely with the UK team to adapt and localize campaigns for the US audience.
- Provide monthly reports on the performance of all marketing activity with recommendations
- Ensure transparency for the marketing team with an up-to-date campaign and editorial calendar
- Experience using a CRM system to manage sales and marketing activity.
- Experience developing a brand in a growing market
- Experience managing demand generation campaigns
- A good understanding of the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing experience including PPC and Social
- Using a CMS to manage website content and landing page development.
- Copywriting experience
- Ability to operate under own initiative
- Effective stakeholder management at all levels within an organization; highly communicative to drive engagement whilst able to be decisive in the delivery of agreed plans.
- Experience with agency management
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- 3-5 years marketing experience
This role includes engagement with the UK marketing team and will involve working across time zones (e.g. the UK are 5 hours ahead) and possible travel to Springboard’s UK office.
Springboard is a retail-based business that operates on a 365-day calendar, with particular emphasis around key trading periods such as Easter, Black Friday, and Christmas. The successful candidate may be required to be flexible in terms of their availability during these periods.
Commensurate with experience, please indicate your salary requirements in the cover letter.