LV / CCTV Manager
Who we are
Springboard is the leading provider of data and intelligence on customer activity in stores and destinations. From customer counting and demographic profiling through to sentiment tracking, our services monitor customer behavior at the finest level of detail. We work with brands, malls, property owners, downtowns, and industry associations across North America and Europe.
We are renowned for our data accuracy, innovative technology, and tailored solutions. We can utilize existing CCTV hardware, negating the need for costly and lengthy implementation, or install our own proprietary hardware. And our tailored reports deliver clear insights that enable clients to act with speed and confidence.
You have the exciting opportunity to join our team of motivated, creative, and talented individuals working to deliver unrivaled service, insights and to retail, malls, and downtowns. The driving force of our success is our determination to grow our business, ensure our customers become our partners and our eclectic team. At Springboard we’re focused on constant and never-ending improvement, so you can expect to develop professionally and grow with the company.
Purpose of Role
To ensure the profitable delivery and implementation of Springboard solutions across all business verticals. The incumbent will ensure that both client and Springboard expectations are effectively met by being a single, reliable point of contact for all designated projects and escalate any issues as appropriate. They will use their understanding of the full Springboard offering of products and solutions to effectively communicate the benefits of these offerings at all levels of customer engagement and maximise revenue streams and efficiency savings at all times. The incumbent will further understand the commercial objectives of the business and contribute fully to the achievement of these through own efforts and supporting the efforts of other team members, plus work effectively with all Springboard colleagues to deliver a joined up service to customers/prospects that capitalises on the wealth of in-house Springboard knowledge and expertise.
- Act as the primary point of all technical requests from our US based team
- Assists the sales organization by attending site-walk and pre-bid meetings, documenting site conditions for use in the development of accurate cost estimates.
- Assists sales with RFP bid specifications, writing scope of work, developing cost estimates, predicting the duration of the project, including contingencies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Project Management activities are carried out against timetables taking into consideration operational department loading and any commercial decisions taken by senior management.
- The incumbent will undertake site visits, client meetings and undertake site surveys as required using their technical understanding of the Springboard solutions to advise and provide insights on the correct solution for the environment.
- Product/Maintain project report for Springboard Senior Management as required.
- Act as an escalation point for all Project Management requests and incidents.
- As required, schedule the appropriate resources within project timelines.
- As required, schedule any third party providers within project timelines ensuring all relevant supporting documentation is supplied.
- Audit works undertaken by engineering partner for quality and consistency.
- Perform purchasing and sales invoicing and other ad hoc duties as required by the COO.
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Manage the USA WIP process and report to COO/CFO on a weekly basis.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s management reports including lessons learnt and trends to COO in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as required.
- Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- To support the Sales resource, both pre and post sale, and attend client meetings presenting where appropriate.
- To determine, in conjunction with the COO, any process and/or system improvement ideas to facilitate the global strategy.
Measures of Responsibility: Financial (e.g. limits/mandates etc)
- All operational activity must seek to maximise the sales revenue of the Company, to minimise its risk and, wherever possible, to minimise its risk and protect the gross margin performance of the company.
- Gross margin levels are managed at all steps within projects managed.
Measures of Responsibility: Non-Financial (e.g. clients/staff etc)
- Team player with a mature and professional approach to dealing with issues which may require a degree of sensitivity.
- All company HR policies and procedures should be adhered to including, but not limited to, absence management, performance management, annual reviews and personal development.
- Projects delivered on time and within budget
- Efficient, issue free implementation activity
- Ordered entered correctly first time onto the system
- Timely production of invoicing maximising cash flow
- Supporting COO with process and system integration improvements
- Supporting COO and CFO regarding revenue
Key skills & behaviors
- Experience of ELV (Electrical Low Voltage, security, digital and basic networking systems
- Understanding of LAN and WAN topologies for security systems including switches, routers, and firewalls with some IP networking knowledge required
- Logical approach to fault finding
- An understanding of pedestrian/shopper counting solutions would be ideal but not essential
- Self motivated
- Client understanding, interaction, relationship building and development, and management skills
- Commercially driven demonstrating sound commercial judgement when making decisions
- Ability to establish relationships and credibility with Senior Management
- Resource and workload allocation
- Analysis and insight creation
- Planning and implementation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Meeting and time management
- IT (Microsoft Office – Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook)
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and trustworthiness
- Demonstrate company vision and values daily (Commitment, Expertise, Teamwork and Ownership) acting as a true advocate for the company and its solutions
- Enthusiastic, energetic, dynamic and professional in appearance and approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude to get things done
- Always challenge the ‘status-quo’
- Strives to continuously improve business processes and performance
- Willingness to travel worldwide
This job specification reflects the current requirements of the role. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the role profile will be subject to amendment following a consultation.
Commensurate with experience, please indicate your salary requirements in the cover letter.