USA, East and West Coast
Enterprise Account Sales Director
Springboard is the leading provider of data and intelligence on customer activity in Retail stores and Retail property destinations. From customer counting and demographic profiling through to sentiment tracking, our services monitor customer behavior at the finest level of detail. We work with brands, malls, property owners, downtowns and industry associations across North America and Europe.
We are renowned for our data accuracy, innovative technology and tailored solutions. We can utilize existing CCTV hardware, negating the need for costly and lengthy implementation, or install our own proprietary hardware. And our tailored reports deliver clear insights that enable clients to act with speed and confidence.
You have the exciting opportunity to join our team of motivated, creative and talented individuals working to deliver unrivalled service, insights and to retail, malls and downtowns. The driving force of our success is our determination to grow our business, ensure our customers become our partners and our eclectic team. At Springboard we’re focused on constant and never-ending improvement, so you can expect to develop professionally and grow with the company.
We’re looking for experienced and self-motivated Sr. Account Directors who have demonstrated a successful track record of selling and positioning enterprise software or software-as-a-service enterprise-wide solutions and/or applications into the Retail Enterprise market in a very fast paced environment.
The Account Director will be a determined hunter prospecting in their respective territories and accounts, identifying and qualifying sales opportunities to engage, manage and close. Beyond the initial close, the Account Director will proactively manage their installed customer base identifying and driving upsell opportunities.
In addition to a long and successful track record selling core enterprise business applications, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong business acumen and an excellent ability to build executive level relationships.
In this role, you will:
- Consistently hit or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Own and grow existing £1m + Blue Chip Accounts
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and build an active sales pipeline
- Assess prospects’ requirements for Springboard solutions
- Effectively position Springboard’s offerings to address prospects’ requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage the enterprise sales cycle
- Drive upsells and cross-sells in existing customer base to ensure a high level of account penetration and portfolio market share
- Provide accurate forecasting/pipeline information to management coupled with tight management of key performance metrics
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years successful sales track record of prospecting into retail and or retail property, positioning & selling enterprise software or software-as-a-service enterprise solutions to F1000s
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex sales cycles, meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving large transactions ($1m+ ACV)
- Experience in managing and driving complex opportunities, working collaboratively with other functional teams, and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to an opportunity
- Proven track record of building relationship at all levels of an organization
- Skill in navigating organizations to find and engage the right contact
- Proven experience of leveraging CRM system in documenting and tracking sales activity and pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving successful sales cycles and customer upsells
- Experience working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
- A highly competitive package with generous basic salary plus commission to OTE $250k, plus car allowance.
- Fully-funded medical and dental plans.
- Company provides a match up to 4% of eligible employee contributions to 401K plan
- Monthly remote working expenses contribution.
- 20 days annual leave
- Choice of technology Mac or windows.
Springboard in the US is growing due to the dedication of the team and commitment to consistently high levels of customer service. The team in the US works seamlessly with the UK HQ and colleagues in the Philippines with daily calls and regular visits from the UK team. Commitment to always representing Springboard professionally, self-motivation and flexibility are key attributes of our team members.