Milton Keynes, UK
Apprentice Implementation Manager
Who we are:
Springboard is the UK’s leading provider of location-based bricks-and-mortar intelligence on customer activity in stores and destinations, with a fast-growing division in the US-based in San Diego.
From customer counting and demographic profiling through to sentiment tracking, our services monitor customer behaviour at the finest level of detail. We work with retailers, malls, property owners, downtowns, and industry associations across the globe.
We are renowned for our data accuracy, innovative technology, and tailored solutions. We can utilise existing CCTV hardware, negating the need for costly and lengthy implementation, or install our own proprietary hardware. Whilst our tailored reports deliver clear insights that enable clients to act with speed and confidence.
You have the exciting opportunity to join our team of motivated, creative, and talented individuals working to deliver unrivalled service, insights to retail, malls, and downtowns. The driving force of our success is our determination to grow our business, ensure our customers become our partners and our eclectic team. At Springboard we’re focused on constant and never-ending improvement, so you can expect to develop professionally and grow with the company.
Scope of Role:
The individual will be supported in developing an in-depth understanding of Project Management, including team formation, supplier liaison, technical documentation production, whilst understanding the Commercial delivery of projects along with assisting team members with all aspects of their work. Further support will be provided for the apprentice to gain their PRINCE2 qualification in project management.
The incumbent will learn and participate in the profitable delivery and implementation of Springboard solutions across all business verticals. The candidate will work alongside the Implementation Manager (IM) to ensure the success of implementations against agreed milestones and within the agreed commercial arrangement. They will ensure that both client and Springboard’s expectations are effectively met by being a single, reliable point of contact for all designated projects and escalate any issues as appropriate.
- All operational activity must seek to maximise the sales revenue of the Company, to minimise its risk and wherever possible to protect the Company gross margin performance.
- Gross margin levels are managed at all steps within Projects managed.
- Team player with a professional approach to dealing with issues which may require a degree of sensitivity.
- All Company HR policies and procedures should be adhered to including, but not limited to, absence management, performance management, annual reviews and personal development.
- To support the IM with Technical Pack production and client updates
- Participate in Project Stand-up meetings
- Administer the gathering of all IT and Network details, so that these can be documented and communicated to supplies and relevant team members.
- Take ownership of assigned project tasks from receipt of order to install sign-off ensuring the customer is kept up to date at all times.
- Participate in client calls / meetings.
- Working with the IM to ensure that all Project Management activities for UK and US customers are carried out against timetables taking into consideration operational department loading and any commercial decisions taken by senior management.
- Coordinate and manage supplier liaison for job scheduling.
- Actively support the Springboard Sales Handover process through each deployment.
- Undertake or accompany the IM on client site visits.
- Projects delivered on time and within budget
- Efficient, issue free implementation activity
- Sales Handover task management
- Orders Entered right first time on system
- Positive feedback from customers regarding their experience
- Implementation with process and system integration improvements
- Self-motivated and communicative
- Networking and IT infrastructure knowledge
- Client understanding, interaction, relationship building and development and management skills
- Ability to establish relationships and credibility with Senior Management
- Train towards PRINCE 2 Qualification
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects against milestones and with professional deliverables
- Experience of reading / editing CAD drawings
- Resource and workload allocation
- Commercial awareness & judgement
- Analysis & insight creation
- Planning and implementation
- Presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Meeting and time management skills
- IT (Microsoft Office – Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook)Self-motivated
- Role model for others
- Client aware and commercially driven – Demonstrate sound commercial judgment when taking decisions
- Integrity, trustworthy and honesty
- Everyday demonstration of Company Vision and Values (Commitment, Expertise Teamwork, Ownership)
- True advocates for the Company and its solutions
- Enthusiastic, energetic and dynamic and professional in appearance and approach
- “Can Do” attitude – gets things done
- Challenges “status quo”
- Strives for continuous improvement in business processes and performance