Simon Benbow is a CIPD qualified (Level 5) Learning and Development Practitioner experienced in designing and delivering training to internal teams on an international basis and to clients from Shop floor to board level. He has worked in Retail Analytics for over 18 years, starting from reporting and auditing data, through to managing data quality and process improvement.
His work includes:
- Data provision for publication in Retail Week (Retail Weathermap and commentary)
- Providing information to TfL and the London Mayor's office on the effects of the congestion charge zone and its subsequent expansion.
- Informing the Greater London Authority on effects of the Westfield centre in Stratford upon Avon.
A realisation that clients collect large amounts of data but are not using it effectively precipitated a move into training 5 years ago. Since then he has helped clients in ranging from 'High End Retail' through to Mobile phone stores make the most of the data they already have including:
- Helped Store Manager make use of data to improve CR
- Delivered projects analysing customer flow
- Internal Technical training
- Induction Training
As an experienced and approachable facilitator, Simon is able to work at all levels, building rapport effortlessly in both groups and 1:1 situations.
When not designing or delivering training, Simon spends his time Drumming, Riding, and currently Simon is busy creating and delivering new training courses for the Springboard Learning Academy.
Contact the academy for more information email@example.com